PEACE OF MIND IS THE BEST POLICY
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where R Marine Sydney can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through RMarine Sydney, underwritten by Allianz?
It goes without saying that you will want to insure the significant investment you’ve made in your gleaming new luxury Riviera. The question is, with whom? Policy cover and fine print can vary enormously.
For Australian owners, Riviera has ensured that the quality of your insurance cover matches the quality of your yacht. That’s why, in partnership with Club Marine, we’ve created ‘R Insurance’, to service the needs of Riviera owners.
Club Marine is Australia’s leading provider of pleasure craft insurance. It is underwritten by Allianz Australia, one of Australia’s largest insurers. So, you can be assured your R insurance policy is locally managed and securely backed.
And should you be unfortunate enough to have to make a claim, Club Marine’s excellent reputation, extensive experience and network of over 500 service providers Australia-wide makes the process as painless as possible.
Please consider the benefits of R Insurance below and then talk with R Marine Sydney for an obligation-free quote.
The R Insurance Benefits
- Increased sub-limits for fishing gear, water ski and diving equipment and tools ($20,000 / $2,000 per item), Personal effects ($20,000 / $2,000 per item) and funeral expenses ($7,500). These are sub-limits and not in addition to the Section 1 limit.
- Agreed value available for 3 years for all new Riviera vessels
- Cover within geographical limits. – up to 250nm off Australia and New Zealand
- Boat tender liability cover will be extended to cover water-skiing
- Injury to the Named Insured up to $50,000 (inc. GST)
- Choice of repairer
- Increased sub-limits for Club Care Benefits (up to $10,000) 1 – assistance services immediately following an emergency or unforeseen incident which gives rise to a claim under the policy
– emergency delivery of fuel;
– returning Your Boat to Your home or location of Your Boat’s usual berth, Moorings or storage facility as shown in the Schedule following repairs; or
– reasonable costs of:
- medical evacuation and patient transport;
- temporary accommodation (up to five nights); and
- transport home (economy class or equivalent).
Standard Club Marine benefits included
- Accidental loss or damage or theft of your boat (agreed or market value options)
- Salvage costs claimable in addition to the sum insured
- Section 2 liability cover includes contractual liability under a berthing agreement and accidental pollution clean-up costs ($500,000)
- Emergency 24hr/7 days claim line
Club Marine Member Benefits
When you purchase R Insurance you automatically get access to Club Marine’s Member benefits including:
- Club Marine Assist 2
With Club Marine Assist you can count on round-the-clock support, 7 days a week. Included in your pleasure craft policy at no extra cost, Club Marine Assist provides you a unique personal service
- Club Marine Member Rewards 3
You can enjoy great discounts and special offers with Club Marine Member Rewards. Club Marine has carefully selected partners who offer quality products that appeal to boaties of all kinds. Whether you are into fishing, sailing, cruising or wakeboarding or just want to wear the best gear, there is something for everyone.
- Club Marine Magazine
Club Marine magazine is Australasia’s premier marine lifestyle publication and covers all aspects of our rich and varied marine lifestyle, reflecting boating activities from jetski’s all the way up to large powered cruisers and the many styles of boating in between. Club Marine members receive a discount on the annual subscription price.
- Club Marine App
Club Marine’s App lets you do so much more on the go – especially when you become a member. You can have access to the right boating information anywhere, anytime and best of all, it’s free.
- Club Marine TV
Club Marine TV is all you need for insightful and entertaining videos that make boating safer and more enjoyable. Learn from the best in the collection of short videos featuring well-known fishing, boating and safety identities. Experts share their knowledge with tips on everything from launching a boat or PWC to anchoring on a beach or even choosing the right sinker. New videos are added every month so make sure you subscribe to keep up to date. Watch Club Marine TV on clubmarine.com.au or via Club Marine Media Hub on the Club Marine App.